Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Birthday Wishes Card.

Hello, crafty friends! 

I have another card that I've created! I've been on a "use up your scraps" kick lately. When I was growing up my dad always told me that in order to get something new, I'd have to get rid of something. I can't bear to get rid of my crafting goodies, so I figured I'd better use them up! 

I used paper from an old DCWV floral stack, some really old chipboard hearts that I covered in papers from my scrap stash, and the ribbon was from my bridal shower two years ago. The stamp is from one of the mini $1 stamps that I purchased at Michael's many moons ago :) The top heart is covered in glossy accents for a little extra "oomph." 

Everything is matted on top of a gray card base. 



Thanks everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment